Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well, I have been so behind because once I got the house and started making a few adjustments then the 2 weekends of moving came. We are still trying to get all of the sheet rock dust off the walls to be able to finish painting. I am one weekend away from having my office set up and I can't wait!

Our biggest challenge was the fireplace because we had never painted one before. I wasn't even sure you could paint brick, but what do you know.....you can!!

The living room is my favorite right now, check it out....







(NO IDEA WHY THE LIGHTS ARE SO BRIGHT IN THE PICTURE..HAHA)





THERE GO THOSE LIGHTS AGAIN : ) 

Well, that it's and I guess since class is ending soon you guys won't see the final product once we finish painting, but always welcome to check back and see the updates. I actually have friends and family that live out of the state that follows me on my blog because it allows them to see it and enjoy my first home with me!

I have enjoyed getting to know you all and working alongside you! Good Luck!!!!








2 comments:

  1. I've loved seeing your progress with your new home. I feel like I've been on this journey with you. I hope you continue with the blog and I can see your final product. I've enjoyed blogging these past few weeks and reading your updates. Best of luck with all of your home improvements. I love the colors of your living room, by the way. Enjoy all of your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula-

    Your living room looks great and I for one think you did an AMAZING job on the fireplace! We actually just painted one of our bedrooms the same color you have in there and it's so relaxing. I honestly look forward to seeing more updates from you so I can see the finished product. Your hard work is inspiring. Take care and enjoy your home. :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete