Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello fellow bloggers,

As for my stress level it is pretty high at this point! I have boxes all over my apartment and I started packing yesterday, here is my before pic and MAN it was crazy!

I will be living out of boxes for about 3 weeks until we get all of the work done in the house before our final move in April 13th! YIPPEE

I do have exciting news and God is so good, my parents have said they want to pay for our ceilings to be scrapped, patched and painted so we do not have to do it ourselves which was a HUGE blessing because as you know I have no idea how to do it! HAHA

Also, two of my great friends are giving me their lawn mower to save money on one of those for a while!

I am very excited and ready for this adventure, now I have to go buy paint supplies!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    That's great that your parents are going to help you with your ceilings. One less thing on your list! Moving has to be one of the hardest things because life around you doesn't stop. I admire you for staying on top of your school work while your world around you is packed in boxes. I know it must be so hard, but keep up the great work! Whenever I'm going through a difficult/stressful time I keep telling myself, "This is only a season." That's great that you have family and friends to help you out. Good luck and breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the amazing words of encouragement because you are so right I feel like I can't keep my head above water. So true about it is only a "season" I keep telling myself this too will pass and it will be so great once it's all done! Thanks again for your post!

    ReplyDelete